Time is TBD|
Predictive Index: Drive Results with Talent
Participants of this workshop will learn how to apply PI solutions to develop and execute a talent strategy.
Time & Location
Time is TBD
About the event
A PI subscription is necessary to take this workshop. For questions, please email Laurie Call at firstname.lastname@example.org
Costly turnover. Stress and frustration. Scrambling to hire and train replacements. Friction between teammates. Failure to achieve key business goals. It’s a nightmare no one wants to deal with—yet we do, over and over again. Research conducted in 2019 found that four of the top five CEO challenges relate to talent—hiring, managing, and so on. Companies struggle to get these things right.
How do we reverse the downward spiral? Talent optimization.
Participants of this workshop will learn how to apply PI solutions to develop and execute a talent strategy.What will you learn?
By the end of this workshop, you’ll be able to:
- Identify how your organization can utilize talent data insights to understand what drives your employees.
- Understand the four forces that affect employee engagement and how to protect against them.
- Apply PI’s data-driven hiring approach to build high-performing teams and a positive culture.
As a result of this workshop, you’ll:
- Increase productivity through improved interpersonal relationships and positive team dynamics.
- Improve recruitment and development of high-potential talent who are fully aligned with company values, goals, and culture.
- Build a core group of experts able to apply the talent optimization discipline where it will most benefit change in the organization.
Our facilitators are experts in the talent optimization discipline and the science behind PI. With an average of 20 years of business and consulting experience, they’ll help you optimize for business impact and performance—no matter where in the world you live.Who should attend?
- Business owners
- Strategic HR professionals
- PI program owners
- Two day in-person session that explains how to understand PI people data, and how to implement it in your hiring process.
- Led by management consultants from around the globe with an average of 20 years’ experience and who are experts in the talent optimization discipline.
PI: Drive Results with Talent$0.00